From the local club mailing list. Seems it is true.
Guess they think we are all lunatic old men that
spend too much time in the basement.

(Myself, I'm not too old, nor do I have a basement)

Tom NU4G

This week's issue (December 27) has an article on "blogs" on page 109.

In the article the following sentence will surely grab the attention of Ham Radio operators and stamp collectors -

"Before this year, blogs were a curiosity, a cult phenomenon, a faintly embarrassing hobby on the order of HAM RADIO and stamp collecting."

Letters to the editor can be sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Fuss at Time Magazine.
Please pass this along to all of your ham buddies.

Jess KR4OJ