To: <AMRadio@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2005 9:59 AM
Subject: [AMRadio] Low Power AM nets

I was wondering if there are any nets, or just parts of the 75 or 40 meter
bands where I could find anyone on low power AM, preferably
controlled-carrier, screen-grid modulation.

I recently got a DX-40 / HQ-100 AM Station on the air, for nostalgic
purposes, but it seems like the only AM stations I usually hear are ones
with high-power, high-quality plate modulated AM, and I don't want my puny
signal to be just lost in the crowd or ridiculed. (Not that that would
necessarily happen, but it seems like a possibility). I haven't listened at all hours of the day or anything, but I haven't found what I'm looking for.

I would appreciate any info on this subject.

Al, NE2D