Hi Bob
I'm sure I have one. Please send me a close up of the design it has. 73 Chris, VE3NGW Florida

Bob Maser wrote:

I am trying to find a replacement body for the plate meter on my 20V-2. The inner guts is OK but the front face is partially destroyed. When I look in the user's manual, Collins does not identify the model number of the meters but they appear to be Simpson model 27. I put a want on QTH.com and there has been several responses but when I send them a picture of the meter they say that their model 27 has extra vertical stripes in the lower corners than mine do. Can someone tell me which Simpson meter I should be looking for?

Thanks

Bob  W6TR