I called Simpson today and after sending them a picture of my broken meter they agree that it is a Model 27. Seems that Simpson doesn't follow form,fit and function rules because their current Model 27 is not like mine. Mine has the vertical stripes down the center on the lower half of the meter. Theirs has fewer stripes down the center but also has vertical stripes on both the lower left and right corners. And glass cutout on mine is different from theirs. I guess I'll use the one that Chris NGW found for me at Orlando this weekend.

BTW, Simpson told me that they no longer make RF Ammeters, I assume he meant the Model 27 only. The guy that helped me was a great guy.....until I asked for a freebie meter body, then he referred me to one of their distributors...bummer.

Bob