Thanks to everyone for their comments on this subject.

My apartment is 20' by 20'. A RETIREMENT CLOSET! My desk with the station is
in the SE corner of the livingroom. That's where the center of the antenna
is. The antenna is on the wall about 6" below the ceiling. One leg goes west
almost 20' then turns north for the remainder. The other leg starts in the
same corner and goes north about 18' then turns west for the remainder.

The antenna tuner will be on a shelf directly below the feedpoint. There
will be no transmission line. The antenna will connect directly to the
balanced line terminals on the back of the matchbox.

There will be RF in the shack. I have put the DX-60 on the single leg and
have barely noticable heringbone on some TV channels. And I have no TVI
supession on the TV yet. I am not going to mess with it until I get the full
antenna/matchbox system working.

What ground there is will only be for safety purposes. I don't think the OLD
LADIES can see well enough to see the heringbone.

Thanks again for you comments.

Bob Macklin
K5MYJ/7
Seattle, Wa.