Todd sorry we could'nt eyeball QSO. But gald you had a good time.

Re the Hamcation, well I found a fair amount of bargins.

I bought an entire spare set of 833's for my Gates for $40.

Pair of 4-400 and 6146  for $20.

A big box of .22ufd @ 600WVDC - must be better that 350 in there ( the side of
the box is stamped 387) paid $25 for the case

A bunch of mil connectors for  under a buck a piece.

Two Heath mobnile power supplies for $10.

I passed up a Heath Cheyenn & Comanche for $80 with both 12 & 110 ps. A little
too rough.

Also passed up a R390A for $125. Too many projects - life is too short, etc.

Also missed a SP600 in very restorable shape for $75.

Bought original manuals for several Halicrafers radios @ $1 - $5 a piece.

I couldn't pass up the phone patch for my TR7 - $10.

Brought my own lunch & coffee! Saved a bundle there.

But I bought a new 706MKIIG - first new radio I have ever bought. Ahhh, that
new radio smell.  Now where the heck to mount the DK4 screwdriver antenna on
the old Lebaron?

I just did'nt care for that parking lot called Interstate 4!! HI!

de KA4JVY

Mark