Due to downsizing of the QTH I am forced to sell some of my beloved boat
anchors.

Three ART 13's cleaned and ready to go with downloaded manuals, power supply
suggestions and some idea's from users with respect to modifications.

These sell on eBay for $250 - $350 and $289.00 at Surplus Sales of Nebraska.

$175.00 firm, first come first served.

Two are virgin, one has several enhancements to the output circuit.

All sitting in my office in Irvine for inspection, purchase and pick up.  I
prefer not to ship the ART 13's unless absolutely necessary.  We are right
across the street from the Orange County John Wayne Airport about 200 yards off
the 5 Freeway at Mac Arthur.

If shipping is required I will only charge you for the packaging and actual
shipping, no goofy handling charges.

Call for directions or questions to 949-851-8737

Ron Weaver - W6OM - FO5VO

www.qsl.net/w6om