To: <amradio@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2005 11:30 PM
Subject: Re: [AMRadio] ricebox experiments

well I don't now, the one on evilbay ended at $325 and reseve not met. Maybe these still have alot of value, and you seen to have everything for yours, must have cost a fortune!

Since I posted, I have been researching them, and indeed it seems like they are worth quite a bit, I must have gotten a fantastic deal on mine.

PJ