Hey Paul, KW7Y, welcome to the AM Radio Network!
I went to your QRZ.com website and spotted your
offshore town NW of Everett. How's the ground
conductivity ?!?! I wanted to add to the attention
someone brought to AM activity "down low" on 75
meters. Every Friday night at 7:30 your time there's a
western region bunch who gather on 3825Kc. I've been
invited and have successfully done coast-to-coast AM
with them from my place at Annapolis.  Also, I and a
few guys in the East keep early hours, and if you're
up late your time, you may hear us around 3850 and/or
3880Kc. Look for W9AD, W4QCU, KB4YXT among the tall
ships riding the airwaves that hour (0745-0900 GMT).
Wide open seas, too very little SSB chop.
Paul/WA3VJB