Its been spoken for...

At 09:47 AM 06/17/2005 -0700, you wrote:

   Ed:

   If  the  AM  station is still available may I have a phone contact for
   you  or please give me a call. I'm in california at my sister-in-law's
   house at 760-931-8831. I can meet all your conditions.

   Roger Agnew

   K1KQ Austin, TX

     -------- Original Message --------
     Subject: [AMRadio] FS: Complete AM station...Pick-up only
     From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
     Date: Wed, June 15, 2005 1:52 pm
     To: amradio@mailman.qth.net
     Gentlemen;
     If  you cannot arrange to pick this equipment up at Simi Valley, CA
     or do
     not  want  the  entire  lot, there is no need to read further. I am
     offering
     it first to the members of the reflectors. If it does no sell here,
     will  put  it  on  that  on-line  auction site. If it does not sell
     there, I
     will break it up and ship it at the buyers expense for professional
     packing  and  shipping. I know I could get more if I was willing to
     break
     it  up  and  ship  it. Due to circumstances I am going for a quick,
     clean
     sale.
     Due to failing health, I am reducing my equipment inventory. I am
     starting  with the largest, heaviest and most difficult to pack and
     ship:
     my  AM  station.  It  consists  of the following items, all in good
     operating
     condition.  I  use  this  station  for  the  weekly AMI net and the
     monthly CCA
     net. I get good reports on my audio.
     Heathkit DX-100B transmitter
     Hallicrafters SX-42 receiver
     Electro-voice model 620 mic
     Homebrew 10" speaker in wooden case
     Homebrew 12 Amp voltage reducer
     Heathkit IM-2410 frequency counter
     RCA WO-33A scope / mod mon
     Price: $500 cash and carry.
     If  you  are  a sincere buyer please write for detailed description
     and pix.
     Please don't waste your time and mine if you cannot meet the above
     conditions. Thank you very much.
     Ed Richards K6UUZ