Reply to my email address and not to the list:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Pickup only -   Will not ship at this point.
Location:  near Johnstown, PA
These parts must be disposed of ASAP as the family wants to sell their
father's home.

Please note that these items are subject to prior sale.
If you believe that my asking prices are too high,  I will entertain offers.

Here is the remainder of this local radio estate that I am handling for the
family.

Lots of new transmitting tubes in boxes

2 - New Eimac 3-500Z's - $250, in open boxes - may ship
4-400A tubes - $40 each - may ship
4 each - 4-250A - $50 each, appear new tubes - may ship

Various quantities of 829B, 866A, VT-136, 3B-28, 814, 810, 803, 8000,
VT4C/211, 813 - these tubes are new in boxes and in varying quantities.
Prefer to sell the lot so make an offer.  I can tell you that there are many
in boxes and I don't have time to itemize.  May ship.

Sams Photofacts volumes 1-5   (abridged) and VI through IX - $70

Hustler KW mobile antenna with coils - I believe 80 through 10 meters - $85

Barker and Williamson 850A, MB-150L and MB-50 - New - buy the lot for
$140.00

New ARC-5 - 7-9.1 Mhz transmitter - $35

Many vacuum variables and rotary inductors - too numerous to mention or
describe. some are large military units. (You would have to inspect and make
offer)

Many transmitting variable capacitors, too numerous to mention. (You will
have to inspect and make offer)  A fabulous collection of new widespaced
transmitting variables.

TS-147D frequency generator - $35
Jackson 652 (older frequency generator unit) - $10

Like new condition - MFJ 989C antenna tuner (new) - $200

Like new condition - Dentron MT-3000A antenna tuner (new) - $250

Like new condition - HT-44 transmitter with matching PS-150 power supply -
$300

Barker and Williamson, model PT2500A,  1 KW amplifier, pair of 3-500Z tubes,
in the box, brand new. - $1,500 - this unit sold for nearly $4,000

Like new condition - Hallicrafters HA-6 six meter converter with matching AC
power supply - $60

Telerex 6 element widespaced beam for 20, 15, and 10 meters with matching
balun, must be disassembled- taken out of service from a 70 foot tower that
was sold. - $350

Swan 500CX with 16 pole filter and matching power supply - $300

Thank you

David, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
To Join the CRA go to www.collinsra.com
Nets:  3805 Khz, Monday/Wednesdays 8 PM EST and 14250 Khz Saturday, 12 Noon
EST