I still have the receiver if anyone is interested. If I get no takers, it will meet its fate on e-bay.

I purchased the SX-42 back in June as a set with a transmitter. Although I would love to keep it, I find that I can not. It has been upgraded and aligned. Most, if not all, of the caps have been replaced. It is a 9+ out of a 10!

The unit is completely functional and sounds GREAT! It comes with complete documentation, schematics, upgrade notes, etc. The paperwork alone is over 1" thick.

If you are interested in this unit, please contact me ASAP!

Price = $300.00
562-652-7285

[EMAIL PROTECTED]