Looking forward to hearing/working you guys.

We have a strapping wire tuner and an open wire-fed
doublet to allow 75-10M.

The event frequencies are on the QRZ.com link
www.qrz.com/K3L

but since we hope to be on the air TODAY/FRIDAY before
the event, that's when we will be around the AM
frequencies

Rigs include a Ranger/51S1 and for CW and "other"
voice modes, a modified TS440 into a 30L1

If the band's there you should hear us, we have a
ground system into the brackish waters of Chesapeake
Bay.

Final packing NOW, but we can get email out there at

K3L -at- att.net

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs