You could put a short on the secondary terminals, and run up the primary
voltage with a variac, to where you get the full current flowing in the short.
Voltage will be, of course, low, and this will heat the transformer up without
overloading it. Be sure to not exceed the rated DC current, and maybe to be
safe, run it only 50-75% of that. Other than this, you could put a plywood or
polyethylene sheet tent around it, and heat it with a radiant heater of any
type. All you need is 120 deg F or so for so many days.

73
John
K5PRO