To: <AMRadio@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2005 12:43 PM
Subject: [AMRadio] AM sensitivity value: FT-101E?

Dear Paul, WA3VJB

I took very seriously your references to the
capabilities of improved FT-101E:

"The older Yaesu FT-101E can also be made to sound
very good, and the purchase price for used gear like
this is less than $400.  Here's Frank's example of
the
transceiver:

http://www.wa3vjb.com/sound/WY3D-Demo.mp3";

and passed this to some colleagues over here, to
inform them and convince them to join in and help to
broaden the AM enthusiasm.

But nobody believes that such a sound could be
produced by a FT-101E!

Is there some misunderstanding?
Is this just a personal recordind of Frank speaking...
or is it a real recording of Frank's modulation by his

FT-101E being received by you (or someone else)?

Please help us to come out of this kind of "hoax",
saving the face and the real value of FT-101E ;-)

Thank you

73

de José Silva
CT1AXG