It's a good day when I have an AM QSO on 15 meters.

I just signed with John, Wa0FDV, from Fargo.

When he was talking with Mark, I couldn't hear him, and lost Mark during the
qso.

We managed about 10 minutes, with me running my TS570 at 25 watts.

I'm glad to see people trying 15 meters. Most of the time, 15 meter AM is a
giant myth in my part of the country.

Maybe we should start trying to populate at least the top 25 KHZ with AM
signals whenever the band is open. It would be even better to go for the top
50.

Mike Duke, K5XU