The yard is about 160 feet on all 3 sides, and is shaped just like a slice
of pizza.
The house (brick ranch) sits half way, the front is a street (crust).

There are a lot of trees, but most are close to the house or lower.

There is a big oak at the tip of the slice, but that is only going to get me
another 5 feet, and its not as good of a support as the cedar.
The wire would be in the branches, the cedar is compact...

I don't want to put anything on the roof, the chimney wont support anything,

and its off to the side.

I know the way to go is to put up as much wire as I can and feed it with
open wire line into a tuner, but I don't want RF in the shack, or have to
tune
up an antenna when I switch between 80 and 40.
I have separate stations for 80 and 40, so no tune up needed there.
I once tried the open wire line into the heathkit antenna tuner, and it just
smoked
the crappy balun, I would have to build a real balanced tuner.
Tricky to build one that is shielded and adjustable...

Brett