How many amateurs did you solicit comments from before you submitted your
proposal? I see your proposal has a section on "views considered" from
QRZ postings, but did you really go out and solicit comments and
reactions to your tentative proposal before you issued it? I see no
record of that.

Let's set the record straight.

Gentlemen, Gentleman... who cares about the record? Let's stick to the subject at hand. AFTER this subject has it's final outcome, whatever that is, -THEN- you can argue semantics.

Let's us -at least- remember that this is OUR hobby. WE are in it, together. Let's US work toward that end, shall we?

---
73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR