Below is a segment from the current Amateur Radio Newsline.

Here's our chance to at least be counted by somebody!

K5XU

REGULATION BY BANDWIDTH: A AMATEUR RADIO NEWSLINET CYBERSPACE POLL

Still with the regulation by bandwidth issue, we at the Amateur Radio
Newsline want to know how the general ham radio public feels about the ARRL
proposal to the FCC on this issue.  So we had our Webmaster prepare a very
simple click to vote poll to find out.

To take part, all you need to do is to go to our website at
www.arnewsline.org
and scroll down until you see the word "Polls" on the
left side of the page.  There you will find options in favor of the ARRL
regulation by bandwidth proposal and opposing it.  Just click on the one
you feel is best for the future of the hobby.  Your vote will be instantly
added in and the results to date immediately displayed.

Admittedly, this is a far from scientific way to measure the sentiment of
the ham community on this issue.  None the less it should give all of us an
indication of what the silent majority in ham radio really wants as the
century and the hobby progresses.

Again the URL of our website is
www.arnewsline.org
and you will find the
poll on the left side of the page.  (ARNewslineT)

Mike Duke, K5XU