Hi Mike --

That was probably me you heard as I was on 15 AM at that time.   I
tired at 3 PM and 4:15 PM EST today, but got no results.   I had the
beam pointed west, so tomorrow I'll remember to swing it southwards.

Went over to 10M to play in the contest -- lots of activity.  I was
running stations from the midwest in the contest from here (PA).

I'll be trying 15 AM again tomorrow.

73 Mark K3MSB