Hi all;

I remember seeing where someone had posted transformer specifications
somewhere on the web. I was not interested at the time so I did not save
it (mistake). I now need to identify 3 transformers and a choke. All are
about the size of a car battery and weigh about the same. Can someone
point me in the right direction? they are;

1. Super Electronic Products Corporation type 466-T-1
2. Thordarson Electric Mfg, co. CAT transformer T-15P10 or T-15P19, 900
watts.
3. Electro Engineering Works. No numbers other than numbering the
terminals; 123 on one row, 4567 on other row.
4. Above came with a matching choke by the same company no. 678-0625-00
rev F.

I need something that will produce 3 kv @ 500 ma DC.

Thank you and Merry Christmas.

73, Ed Richards, K6UUZ