-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bob Bruhns
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2005 5:17 PM
To: Discussion of AM Radio
Subject: Re: [AMRadio] MY new web layout

Hi John,

That looks good!  I have a collection of the various
posts I have made over the past years, and there are a
few recent ones that I need to download and save before
the next board crashes, or the next site closes, etc.
I should make them into a notebook and they should go
into collections in various forms, along with other
people's work, on various sites, so that this stuff
doesn't get lost.  It took forty years of study to
learn all of this, and the new guys don't know about
it.

  Bacon, WA3WDR