John, Geoff,

I've already downloaded the entire archive from qth.net.  About 8100 messages, I
think.  That covers Dec. 2001 thru now.  John, is there anyway you can archive
just
those prior to Dec. 2001 and put them into a dBase format?  I no longer have
anything
prior to Dec 2001.  I may end up doing some mSQL database type script to
ultimately
access the data online using Perl or PHP...  Don't know just yet, as it will
also
depend on my time, and that's something I've not had much of lately.  What I
have
right now from the qth.net archive is already formated to HTML with Pipermail.
I may
have to convert the html on these into an mSQL database later.

Thanks,
Brian