Another 'week off from work' project - I latched onto a pretty nice, "lo miles" five-slot BE cart machine a while ago, with several hundred carts from the 80s, commercials, songs, bumpers, PSAs, etc.

I was just searching for some info on this unit, and did not find anaything in any of the places I know. BE's site is of no help, since this machine was made in early 87.

It is a model 900-5502-010. I'd like to find the pinouts for the DB25s on the back (one for each channel) at least, but a schematic/svc/ops manual would be cool, too.

   Cheers and Best of the Season

John  KB6SCO