WANTED: Manuals and parts for the WWII Navy RBB and RBC radio receivers.

I also need the following parts: RBB engraved tags, main tuning knob and band
change knob and the frequency chart frame.

Please let me know if you can help with any of this.

Thanks.
73, Don Merz, N3RHT

The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and is intended
solely for the use of the named addressee.
Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any information contained therein by
any other person is not authorized.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by returning
the e-mail to the originator.(17b)