Hey y'all,

I was in the messy mix this morning on 7285 (about 10 AM EST). I heard no one, checked for a clear frequency and called CQ. Ashtabula Bill came back at about 10 over 9 and seemed to be alone. He, however, heard Paul at equal strength with me. On the second go-round, I heard Paul, too, way down in the noise, but couldn't hear his correspondent. I cut the QSO short with Bill so as not to interfere with you guys. Moving over to 7295, I had a short chat with WD8-Bud-In-Loraine (OH) and Dave, W3NP. before they both were swallowed by atmospherics. Not a very productive morning.

I apologise for stepping on anyone's toes. It was unintentional, I assure you. Let's try again tomorrow.

73,

Craig
W3CRR