-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Edward B Richards
Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2006 8:46 PM
To: amradio@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [AMRadio] coils

Hi Brett;

I am going to wind a pi section tank coil from 1/4" copper tubing
tomorrow. Mine will be 4" in diameter and 3" in diameter. Which tubing is
best (no kink) thick or thin? Thanks.

73, Ed Richards K6UUZ
Simi Valley, Ca 93065
Home of the Air Force 1 pavilion