And, of course, all of these problems and issues "will go away" with
total deregulation of amateur radio with RM-11305, "any mode - any
bandwidth - anywhere". The only thing that glues this together is a
voluntary band plan from the majority of the amateur radio service
members. That should make everyone feel warm and fuzzy.

Pete, wa2cwa