With no legal rules holding a band together, RM-11305 actually encourages
"bad boy", "animalistic", and "maverick" type behavior. The only legal
rules are license class and band edges. Starting up an 20 KHz wide FM QSO
on 7010, while maybe not considerate operating procedure (based on some
defining mind set), will not be illegal. The best you can do is wave a
"Shame on you" finger at them.

If you haven't read W3MIV's comments on RM-11305, I would suggest that
you do. Albert paints a very good picture on where this proposal would
lead us. Amateur radio service and "jungle law" come together.
http://www.w3miv.us/bandwidth_2.html

Pete, wa2cwa