Hi again, Kim & lists, Yes, I found them on a trip out to the AWA conference (Rochester NY) a few years back. They often come in well here in Maine, after dark of course. As does WKBW (or is it WWKB :>)) in Buffalo. Both great stations, for sure.
73,
-Larry/NE1S

Kim Herron writes:
Hi Larry!!
Well, if nobody else has yet informed you, put on your list of AM radio to be sought after, AM 740 CHWO, out of Toronto Canada. They run the similar format all week long. Its a combination of Big Band, Solid Gold, 50's and 60's rock and roll, Pop (Sinatra, Dean Martin etc) and so on. They even run an all request night. They go omni-directional after sundown and I get them gang busters here in Western Michigan. They run the same format all day as well I believe, But I can't get them to know for sure.

This message scanned for viruses by CoreComm

Thanks!!
Kim Herron  W8ZV
1-616-677-3706
Outgoing mail scanned for virus and worms
with McAfee Virus Scan