Cc: "ronnie.hull" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2006 7:55 AM
Subject: Re: [AMRadio] 3-1000 Chimney Clips Needed

I suspect that clips from 3-400s, 4-400s, and 3-500Zs would ALSO work.

I TOO need them for a 4-1000A, and have simply decided to MAKE them from some brass stock. I'm going to use a set from a 3-400 as a template.

Bob - N0DGN

From: "ronnie.hull" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Yes, 4-1000A Clips would work just fine. I have searched Richardson
Electronics, RF Part and etc etc.. can't find them anywhere.

Ronnie - W5SUM