Find some females and some 9 pins

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Lawson
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2006 5:14 PM
To: amradio@mailman.qth.net
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [AMRadio] 11-pin plugs available

  I have acquired a Generous Quantity (+200) male 11-pin "octal" (yes
yes,
I know...) male plugs.

   These are 'chassis mount' type plugs and have waffle-shaped retaining

rings with them, but no shells. They are keyed between pins 1 and 11.
They
are NOS and have never been soldered or used.

   Free for postage from zip 89706 (Carson City, NV), one to "a
handful".
      Let's be reasonable, here folks...   ;}

   Drop me a line OFF-LIST if any interest.

   Cross-post this to other BA Restoration lists as you see fit.

  Cheers

John  KB6SCO