I have 44 Names in the Excel Spreadsheet called "Plugs Database". Over 300 plugs have been spoken for - in fact a few 'adjustments' need to be made because there will be a small underrun the way it is now - no biggie because many asked for a 'range' of items, ie "5-10" and I tried to accomodate everyone's maximum request in the initial accounting.

I have 50 small mailing boxes due in, I had hoped this week, but no... so the packing will have to wait until I get them.

In most cases, I will ask $5.00 to cover my costs - [materials, counting, packing, sealing, addressing, postage, mailing] that is, you will get a minimum of 5 plugs sent to your mailbox for that amount. And you can think of it as "plugs free, S/H 5 bux" or "Plugs $1 ea, free shippin".

I am going to try and figure out how to distill a mailing list from the names in Excell - providing that is successful (and doesn't take twice as long as just finger-boning all the names by hand...) then some time this evening or tomorrow You All will get a confirmation. And, fully half of the Respondents have yet to give me a mailing address, and no, I'm not going to look up 22 names in QRZ and copy all that down... waaay too lazy for that.... ;}

Also, a few folks came from a couple of other relectors, the 'private mailing' will reach them as well.

  Cheers

John  KB6SCO