I still have my VHS copy from 20 years ago, too. I most recently watched it with a friend (W1UJR) a couple of years ago.

-Larry/NE1S
Jim candela writes:
Hi All,

  My son Paul just transferred the old SPAM (Society for the Preservation of
Amplitude Modulation) VHS video tape to a digital AVI file. This was
circulated to me by the late Floyd Dunlap, WA5TWF. The video was produced by
Dave Ramser KG6AB and Norm Scott WB6TRQ. This video was very well done. I
really enjoyed the interview with Mr. EF Johnson. My copy was on a 20 year
old tape recorded on low speed so the quality is a bit lacking, and a high
degree of video compression results in a noticeable lip-sync offset.