-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Theo Bellamy
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2006 1:18 PM
To: Discussion of AM Radio
Subject: RE: [AMRadio] wireless cross-technology

Good thing you have an extra one, Bob. Seems everyone is out of stock on
the
900 mHz headset/mics. All they have now are Blue Tooth versions which
are
much shorter range ... :-(

If anyone knows of a source for one (Logitech 980118 Cordless Freedom
Headset or similar non-Blue Tooth model) I sure would like to know about
it.

Theo K4MO