From: "Dan Osborne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Discussion of AM Radio" <amradio@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2006 8:22 PM
Subject: [AMRadio] 811A settings for TV-2C

   Well - was ready to test all my spare 811A's this evening but
   when I dug out the TV-2C tube tester the roll chart does NOT
   have an entry for 811...sigh..
   Anyone out there have the correct settings for the 811 on the
   TV-2C ??? And if I am begging maybe the settings for 812 as
   well - (one can hope !!!)
   The chart has setting for 805, 829, 832 et al...but no 811..812..
   tnx for the help...oz

   Dan L Osborne WB5AFY

   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

   972-465-4221 (Work)