John Lyles wrote:

I found a good link to 3 photos of the Wilcox TX RF deck. It is certainly not a 75 watt output rig. Thanks to AA9TT for posting these.

http://www.aa9tt.com/Fun_Stuff/Amplifiers/Wilcox/wilcox.html

I didn't find the pictures in my search, and the modulators inside that narrow cabinet look like something much smaller than 450TH/L's...

I -did- find this post, though...  in (of all places) a QRP forum.