Brett gazdzinski wrote:

I got an Autek meter off ebay, see the link below...

I just bought a Heathkit SA-2060A tuner, with meters built in, at a recent hamfest.

I currently use a Heathkit SA-2060 tuner, on my 75m full-wave loop, fed with 450-ohm ladder line.

Tomorrow morning, I connect the new tuner up and see if it works at least as good as the current tuner (which is a mis-nomer... they're actually called "impedance matching devices". An Antenna tuner is the guy who goes out and physically shortens or lenthens the antenna to resonance... IMO, of course. YMMV.)

--
73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR