Hello all    First let me say how much I have enjoyed the recent discussion on
linear amplifiers.   I have a Kenwood TS-820 that I would like to modify for am
for a standby transmitter.  A day or two ago I remember seeing a remark about
modifying a TS 820 for double sideband.  I  have a friend who has a 520  and
used  screen grid modulation  for am operation.  The email containing the
remark seems to have been deleted.  Any remarks or where to get the information
would be appreciated.  Bill Fondren  K5PML