If its just relays, you can just add say a 5 ohm resistor
on the output.
measure the voltage with the relays pulled in, load/no load
voltage will vary a lot...

Or, if its DC, reduce the filter cap a lot, you don't need
filtering for relays, and the size of the cap has a big impact
on the loaded voltage you get out.

Or, add choke input,

Or, half wave rectify the thing, gives half the voltage output
(use a big cap), 8 and 18 volts may pull the relays in fine.

The three term regulators are mostly good for 1.5 amps,
there are adjustable ones and fixed ones, I don't think the fixed ones
have any additional parts...input, output, ground?

Brett
N2DTS