I am planning on using a pair of 807s and that was what the xfmr was picked
for. Both the power supply and modulator will be built with tubes, no solid
state in this project. Not that I have anything against solid state... some
of my best friends use solid state components. :-)

So I should just look at some of the tube audio sites and find a suitable
phase inverter circuit? I don't mind.. I was being lazy and hoping to just
find a proven design/schematic that I could copy.

I have some time too as I'm going to build the power supply first and get
the 6N2 restored and running on CW. Then I'll tackle the modulator.

73,

Mark W1EOF