Some of you may have missed this message I sent last week.  If you did, PLEASE
read.

Subject: [AMRadio] Replies to the AM reflector
Date: Friday 24 March 2006 11:04 am
From: Brian Sherrod <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Discussion of AM Radio <amradio@mailman.qth.net>

I would like to request that if you reply to any for sale items listed on our
reflector, please do so directly to the seller, not the list.

There have been a couple of instances recently where some long lists of items
were for sale where the potential buyer(s) replied to seller on the list, and
copied the entire list of items for sale once again in that reply.

In addition to "for sale" replies, when replying to any post, please try to
remember to delete excessive content from the original message or multiple
replies to that original message when it is not appropriate.  I know there
are many cases where quotes from the original post SHOULD be included to keep
things in context.  Just use your good judgment on this.

Thanks for your observance of this small request.

73
Brian - w5ami