One can easily rent a trailer it will fit in

It was my understanding that the transmitter was moved on site and the building was built around it, so that the transmitter could not be removed from the bulding in one piece.. Renting the trailer would be the best idea if the BC station would let you tear out a wall in their building to remove the transmitter, and not charge you for the damage.

I'm not sure if the BC1-F cabinet breaks down into two pieces, or if it is unibody construction. If it can be non-destructiviely disassembled, it can just as easily be re-assembled.

But in the worst case, it would be better for a ham to part it out than for the BC station to hire a bunch of goons as a wrecking crew to do the same thing, and then take it all to the landfill.

I'm sure that has already happened too many times.

Don k4kyv

This message was typed using the DVORAK keyboard layout. Try it - you'll like it.
http://www.mwbrooks.com/dvorak/
http://gigliwood.com/abcd/