-----Original Message-----
From: W5OMR/Geoff

To each their own, I guess, but I personally prefer to monitor the envelope
from a remote 'sense' antenna, that's fed into the front end of the o'scope. My
sense antenna for my delta loop, is a 40m dipole. works great.

For 160, 75 and 40m, you'd need only a 20MHz scope.

--
73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR