Merz Donald S wrote:
For Sale: Radio Books List Eight. All prices plus $2
US media mailing. Mailing cost combined on multiple
books.

The General Electric Story, A Photo Histroy, Volumes
I, II and III. Volume I, The Edison Era 1876-1892,
Volume II, The Steinmetz Era 1892-1923. Volume III, On
The Shoulders of Giants, 1924-1946. Published by Elfun
Hall of History, 1976-1979. These run 60-75 pages each
and are full of great history and historical photos
and drawings. These are chronological, going through
the history year-by-year. Nice condition except some
slight damage to Volume III where something was stuck
to it and pulled away the surface of the cover in a
1/8 inch line down the front. A great read. $20

Hi Don,
I'll take the GE books if not spoken for, thanks.

73, Bob W9RAN