Yeah well after buying more than a couple of big mod transformers with shorted
windings, the gold turned out to be lead.

I suppose you could ship even the big stuff through UPS. It would still be
cheaper than car rental and fuel.

By the way, I still have this Raytheon 2.5 KW mod transformer.....

de KA4JVY
Mark