To: <AMRadio@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Sunday, April 23, 2006 1:47 PM
Subject: [AMRadio] 160 meters

I have a Butternut vertical with a 160 meter coil modification I am temporarily using for top band. It seemed I was hearing more AM around 1.880 - 1.885 at first, but now seems to be around 1.985 or has my mind played another trick on me? Needless to say, my vertical will not begin to stretch that far, so I need to make a decision as to which end to set it. Any suggestions as to where I am likely to get in on the most AM?

Thanks,
Rick