On 5/2/06, kenw2dtc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I 'read somewhere'  that Todd is 'apparently' a little sensitive to being
challenged.  'Supposedly' this is true, but perhaps it is 'just a rumor'.

There is also a rumor that Todd will check into GOOGLE to find out where he
read the information and provide that information on his next response.

Slow day, Ken? I think the term 'do not feed the trolls' applies here.
Besides, if I was to find the source of my comment and it then became
provable fact, what would you do for fun?

You need to get away from that PC for a while. Why don't you get on
the air tonight and talk to some of us on 75 meters? 19:00 EDT or so.
Beats the hell out of typing (he said, after being off the air for
over a decade) :D

Back to radio. Apologies to the list for my part in this meandering.

19:00 EDT, 3885. W1UJR will be kicking things off (if they aren't
already in full conflagration). Conditions were great last night,
hoping for the same tonight.

73, Todd  KA1KAQ