Hello Peter!!

Well, the SP-600s are nearing completion. The original family crisis is over with a good resolution, but my wife's 87 year old mother broke her leg a few weeks ago, and we've been attending to her 24-hour a day needs. She's recovering nicely, if very slowly, however.

I hope to get over to Howard's within the next three or four weeks with the receivers -- sooner, if possible.

I'm afraid finances won't allow the purchase of the mike before mid-summer, Peter. I'm sorry.

See you soon, my friend. Thanks for getting in touch. I look forward to seeing you again. maybe we can all go get lunch this time.

VY 73,

Craig