-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick Brashear
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2006 9:27 PM
To: AMRadio@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [AMRadio] Blower motor

I'm in need of a 220 vac blower motor with C frame, 3000 rpm, 1/15 HP. It seems the blower on the 1R2 bit the dust. It's a sealed motor and obviously has a bad bearing (bushing) as it screams and gets hot real fast. Grainger has a Dayton that is a little larger in horse power (1/8), which I would like, but it's only available in 115 vac and I would prefer to keep it at 220. Does anyone know of another good source

where I might find a similar motor or an entire blower assembly that would fit?

Thanks,
Rick/K5IZ